Join us for the first part of a thought-provoking conversation with Don Norman, a renowned American researcher, professor, and co-founder of the Nielsen Norman Group.
As the author of the bestselling book "Design of Everyday Things," he offers a unique perspective on design and his approach to product innovation. Listen and learn from one of the leading experts in the field.
Click play to find out the answers to these questions:
- Is AI a threat to the profession of a designer?
- How does Don approach design for a better world?
- What is the core of design?
- What are the designer's responsibilities?
- Who can designers learn from?
- How can designers become better professionals?
About Linkup Studio
We are a product-driven software development and design company based in Lviv. Over the last 10 years, we have served up top-notch work for 150+ satisfied clients, including Porsche, Bosch, Reverso, Impactive, and others. Let the review scores speak for themselves: 4.9 on Clutch and a spotless 5-star on Goodfirms. The company has been honored with the most prestigious awards in the industry, like Red Dot, UX Design Awards, and App of the Day. Linkup Studio is about creating results that matter for our clients.