Recently, we had the honor of engaging in a heartfelt and enlightening dialogue with Per Holknekt on our "Building Digital Products" podcast. Holknekt, a dynamic Swedish entrepreneur, esteemed fashion designer, and founder of the flourishing brand Odd Molly - one among his 30 other successful ventures, is a force to reckon with.
He's also a highly-regarded public figure, motivational speaker, and consultant, imparting his knowledge on subjects as diverse as entrepreneurship, leadership, and innovation.
In our conversation, we delved into an array of themes. We explored Holknekt's life philosophies, perspective on entrepreneurship, family and personal values, thoughts on digital fashion, and current trends shaping the fashion industry. We gained insight into his viewpoint on the pervasive digital transformation sweeping the fashion landscape.
In the Episode we Talked about
- Living Beyond Patterns. Holknekt shares his philosophy of living on his terms, taking the less-trodden path, and inspiring others to think beyond the conventional. Why he smokes cigarettes and drinks coffee while others listen to Tony Robbins while training in gyms?
- AR vs. Retail Stores. Can augmented reality (AR) replace traditional retail stores? What is Holknekt's take on this digital trend?
- Sustainability in Fashion via Tech. Can technologies contribute to the fashion industry's sustainability and combat environmental impact?
- "Odd Molly" Early Days. Journey back to the inception of Odd Molly and digital covering at that time.
- Unconventional Approach to Tech Collaboration. Learn about Holknekt's unique methods of working with technology teams to build and grow his businesses.
- The Paradox of Greatness. Holknekt shares his perspective on why one doesn't need to be "great" in the traditional sense to achieve greatness.
- Embracing AI and ML in Fashion. Discover Holknekt's perspective on integrating artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) into fashion businesses.
- Holknekt's Journey with Business Automation. Understand Holknekt's experiences and approach to business automation.
- Personal-related Topics. Why pinball? How to embrace life's changes? How to speak with clients in their language?
You May also Enjoy Watching
- Build App: How to Choose the Right App Tech Stack
- Human Centered Design For A Better World with Don Norman
- Redesigning Digital Product: Why, When, How
- How to properly analyze design of product and make the right changes with Steve Krug
- TOP 5 notes how to create digital products
About Linkup Studio
We are a product-driven software development and design company based in Lviv. Over the last 10 years, we have served up top-notch work for 150+ satisfied clients, including Porsche, Bosch, Reverso, Impactive, and others. Let the review scores speak for themselves: 4.9 on Clutch and a spotless 5-star on Goodfirms. The company has been honored with the most prestigious awards in the industry, like Red Dot, UX Design Awards, and App of the Day. Linkup Studio is about creating results that matter for our clients.